We are seeking talented research assistants who will join Ukko’s discovery team, focusing on biochemical characterization and production of proteins.
Our ideal candidate has:
● MSc or BSc degree in biology, biochemistry, molecular/cell biology, or equivalent
with 1-2 years of laboratory experience.
● Expertise in one or more of the following is a major advantage:
▪ Experience in basic molecular biology techniques such as: cloning, PCR and
construct design for different expression hosts.
▪ Experience in bacterial/yeast protein expression systems in either shaking incubators or fermentation systems.
▪ Exposure to protein purification and characterization techniques including
utilizing affinity resins, SDS-PAGE, Western blot and quantification of protein
● Ability to work and think independently as well as part of a team.
● Self-motivated with a can do positive attitude.
● Fast learner, multitasker, well organized, keeps accurate records.
Position location: Rehovot, Israel
Apply via: email@example.com or Apply now: