We are seeking a Project Leader to join as a full time member of our Rehovot based team. The candidate will be directly reporting to Ukko’s COO and should have experience leading large cross functional projects.
· Working closely with management and teams to develop project plans including objectives, deliverables, timelines, and budgets.
· Identify and evaluate critical path activities needed and come up with alternatives.
· Coordinate, lead and track the progress of project activities as established by the defined milestones and objectives. Identify bottle necks and opportunities for improvement and work with team to resolve.
· Work with team members across functions, vendors, contract laboratories, and other internal and external partners.
Our ideal candidate has:
● PhD/MSc degree in the life sciences.
● Previous experience of at least 3 years in project management in the biotech/pharmaceutical industry.
● Experience in overseeing the execution of project milestones and tasks including managing of priorities and project dependencies.
● Demonstrated knowledge of the product development process from research, development through to a commercial product.
● Demonstrated experience leading projects across interdisciplinary cross functional teams (research, development, and clinical groups) and successfully building consensus across diverse levels and groups in the company
● Experience in scientific writing, quality and/or regulatory documents – advantage.
● Extensive experience and comfort with using Gantt charts, project management software and excel.
● Independent, self-motivated with a can do attitude.
● Results oriented, data driven personality.
● Extremely well organized.
● Fast learner who is curious and motivated to tackle challenges that can change the world.
Position location: Rehovot, Israel
Apply via: firstname.lastname@example.org or Apply now: