We are seeking a skilled scientist to perform independent protein engineering and biochemical characterization projects and provide support for the protein development team. The candidate must possess strong molecular biology and protein biochemistry background, including demonstrated capabilities in protein expression, purification and characterization.
Our ideal candidate has:
• PhD/MSc in biochemistry/molecular biology or other related life sciences field.
• Previous experience of in the industry – advantage.
• Experience in in-vitro evolution platforms such as: yeast surface display, phage
display, protein library construction and high-throughput screening assays – major
• Experience in molecular biology techniques such as: cloning, PCR and construct
design for different expression hosts.
• Expertise in protein biochemistry techniques including chromatography, SDSPAGE, Western blot, ELISA and other protein quantification methods.
• Ability to work and think independently as well as collaborate well in a team setting.
• Self-motivated with a can-do positive attitude.
• Fast learner, multitasker, well organized, keeps accurate records
Position location: Rehovot, Israel
Apply via: email@example.com or Apply now: