We are seeking a highly talented and motivated Immunologist to join our Immunology team to tackle challenges spanning discovery research and pre-clinical development. The ideal candidate has a strong background in T and B cell biology and with conducting and development of cell-based immunological assays.
Our ideal candidate has:
PhD in Immunology, post-doctoral research/industry experience in the fields of
immunology or mucosal/gastrointestinal immunology is highly desirable.
• Hands-on experience with isolation and culture of primary immune cells (e.g. T and B cells), immune based in-vitro assays, immunological techniques (e.g. Multi-color flow cytometry, cells sorting, ELISpot and ELISA), and cell-based immunoassays.
• Experience in basic molecular biology techniques such as: cloning, PCR and
• Experience or understanding in one or more of the following is a major advantage:
allergic immunology, animal models, human tissue sample processing (blood
samples or any solid tissue), RNA work and single-cell analysis approaches.
• Ability to work and think independently as well as collaborate well in a team setting.
• Can collaborate effectively on complex projects.
• Self-motivated with a can-do positive attitude.
• Fast learner, multitasker, well organized, keeps accurate records.
Position location: Rehovot, Israel
Apply via: email@example.com or Apply now: