We are seeking a skilled downstream scientist to perform independent development of protein purification processes. The candidate must possess industry background, including demonstrated capabilities in CMC protein development and have proven experience in managing development activities with CDMO’s.
Our ideal candidate has:
● PhD/MSc degree in the life sciences.
● Previous experience with process development is highly desired.
● Experience in execution of experimental design and implementation of novel
purification strategies to support robust recombinant protein expression.
● Must have demonstrated skills and working knowledge in AKTA chromatography
systems, a variety of purification techniques and clarification using Depth Filtration
and Tangential Flow Filtration.
● Experience in scale up to process scales is an advantage.
● Experience in managing DSP development processes within CDMO’s
● Ability to effectively and efficiently analyze and interpret data to further progress
● Ability to author technical reports of studies in support of Process.
● Ability to work and think independently as well as collaborate well in a team setting
Position location: Rehovot, Israel
Apply via: firstname.lastname@example.org or Apply now: