We are seeking a brilliant, creative and experienced computational scientist to join us and lead data analysis and tool development that will guide Ukko in its mission to cure food sensitivities. The position involves working with diverse groups of researchers across the R&D team: computational scientists, immunologists, proteins engineers, and drug developers
Our ideal candidate has:
• Ph.D. in computer science/computational biology.
• Strong quantitative reasoning and analysis skills.
• Proven track record in conceiving, designing and executing complex R&D
• Excellent programming skills.
• Experience with deep sequencing data / structural biology - significant advantage
• Knowledge / experiences in machine learning - advantage
• Ability to suggest and execute new computational strategies
• Ability to work and think independently as well as in a collaborating team
Position location: Rehovot, Israel
Apply via: email@example.com or Apply now: